Saturday, August 4, 2012

Crudeoil / INR - Elliott Wave Analysis

Weekly Chart
This is a weekly chart of Crudeoil / INR, this has been discussed earlier here. We are expecting a last gasp in Crudeoil / INR. A wave [5] of C of {Y} of (B). Once it is done we may see sharp correction in Crudeoil / INR, at least that's what preliminary analysis shows. Right now I am expecting Dollar to ease a bit, and we may see a rally in commodities, which will reflect in Crudeoil / INR. I am not putting a target on this wave [5] yet, but eventually we will get signs clear enough to adjust our positions according to the market. Right now I feel we should see a rally in Crudeoil / INR.
Daily Chart
Trade Elliott Wave

2 comments:

liquidgasanalyzers said...

Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article H2S in Crude Oil Analyzerand this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

liquidgasanalyzers said...

Just desire to say your article is as surprising.H2S in Crude Oil Analyzer The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject.