Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Silver EW Chart By Mark


My basic take on silver is as follows: the high at just shy of $50 was a powerful 3rd wave with a blow off. It ran too far and too fast. Following this we may have seen a rapid fourth wave and failed fifth (an ending diagonal) as per the chart. The more commonly held belief, that we are in a 4th wave and awaiting the fifth is possible, but movement since the top seems out of proportion in both size and time. Whichever way I count the waves, I'm expecting further downward movement. $26 has been tested several times and I don't believe it will hold again. Below this is a $22 long term lower trend line which may hold, but I suspect it will fall to touch the second sub-wave within the third as the third wave was extended. My target is around $19.50, sometime around mid-summer 2013.

1 comments:

investment adviser said...

For the live trading news about stock market anyone can join Epic Research. This is the best investment advisory in India. This blog is also provide valuable market analysis.