Thursday, May 21, 2015

Tata Steel Update: "This is just a personal view and neither a recommendation nor a tip nor an advice for any trade"

After writing the review yesterday, Wave C actually Started subdividing, it formed the Wave 1 of C with the upmove and now its opened gap down. It has clearly broken the first support level of 50% and reached 62%. Here the support is at 343-338 area (ideally prices should not god below this area), which is holding, yet we should ideally see the 5th wave on the downside (sometimes the C waves are only 3 waves), still since the 62% retracement is over and time wise we have reached 50% of the full Impulsive move.

If prices don't retrace further then we will have 2 scenarios, both of them suggesting upmove:

As already said in the wave 2 the corrections are shorter in duration than wave 4 and structures are sharper than 4. This is general observation. Which means we should start seeing an upmove in the form of wave 3  once the correction ends.

Second, scene is that this completed abc (though 5th wave still may be remaining), is just the wave a of the entire correction, if thats the case we may still go up as a wave B.

So, both cases suggesting the case of upmove. (we may be able to gauge the if its B wave or 3 wave with the strength of the move). I, must tell you that even though both cases may be suggesting the upmove, I don't take my entry just based on this, I have a proper system from entering till exiting, which is very lengthy to explain here.

To learn Elliott waves, Fibonacci and Gann in detail please contact and message me in Inbox. My Email address is Ruchirgupta2000@gmail.com. Please like and follow my page and also share my post , made it for teaching Elliott wave and Gann.https://www.facebook.com/pages/Learn-Elliott-Waves-Gann/299034886964403 You can get many updates such as this on my page.

16 comments:

happywheels said...

Thank you for another wonferdul article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
cool math games| coolmathgames| cool math| coolmath| cool maths games| cool math games a-z| coolmath games
b cubed| b-cubed| barbie games| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| friv

thị hậu nguyễn said...

I am an avid reader who likes engaging content. That's why I am here. Your original views on this topic are refreshing and interesting. You've done a great job of expressing your views. Thank you.
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

Kelly Anni said...

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. Please visit our website and play exciting games:
slither io | wings io | wingsio | Science Kombat | Science Kombat Game
Play the fabolous earn to die game and complete all the levels.You can play all the seven parts of the game on our website :
Tank trouble | Tank trouble 2 | Tank trouble 3 | Tank trouble 4

Lopez Alexander said...

This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
- usps tracking
- iphone 7 release date
- excel

Five Nights At Freddy's said...

Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!
Happy Wheels , FNAF World , Five Nights At Freddy's

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp said...

Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

ngocanh said...

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one.
temple run 2 l download temple run 2 l temple run 2 game l temple run 2 download l temple run 2 app

ngocanh said...

Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive
geometry dash apk l geometry dash game l geometry dash l download geometry dash l geometry dash app

ngocanh said...

I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
launcher l download launcher l launcher apk l launcher app l launcherapp

HayleePh said...

Thanks for the job post. For more of such kind of jobs, you can refer to the link below.
friv 100 | Friv 10 | zoxy 3 | agar.io

Kizi 2 said...

I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
friv 3
friv 4
kizi 2
zoxy games

instagramsignin said...

www.instagram-signin.com
merry-christmas-greetingss.com
love quotes on love

instagramsignin said...

instagramlogin.com
logininsta.com
www.instagramcom.com

Potty Racers 2 said...

I like your post so much stick-rpg2.com

Alice Taylor said...

Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was practical.

http://word-cookies-answers.com

Love Kpop said...

Not all are true. Everyone has their own way of thinking but I think they have to reconsider. I like to argue for the most accurate results.
http://fivenightsatfreddysplay.com