Friday, June 12, 2015

Find your trading edge in the market to improve your trading results


Reading this might improve your trading results DRAMATICALLY and help to identify your edge in the market. You don’t need any external source for this, you can find it by questioning yourself.
Not long ago, I was just thinking about past 9 years of trading and thinking what all stocks had given me profit and what all went in loss. Soon, I discovered that Nifty, INFY, Reliance Industries, R Com, Reliance Infra, SBI, Yes Bank, Canara Bank,ITC, HUL, IFCI, Tata steel, Sesa Goa(now Vedanta ltd) , SAIL, JWS Steel, Jindal Steel, Coal India, Adani Enterprises, HDIL, IB Real Est, Unitech,  REC, PFC, BIOCON, Ranbaxy, Arvind, ONGC, Century Textile, Mahindra and Mahindra, Mahindra Financeetc had always given me profits. I had earned profits in these stocks even when I did not know any technical analysis and Technical analysis improved my results even further.

To read the full post click here- http://ruchirgupta.co.in/find-your-trading-edge-in-the-market-to-improve-your-trading-results/

0 comments: